Layer Damascus stainless steel Serie 0
Swiss made automatic Movement ETA 2824-2
Movement visible at the back of the case
Black leather and Stainless steel Natoquick bracelet (patented)
100% Stainless Damascus steel case
Full hand Engraved by Master Fabre, MOF (best French worker)
Round mineral glass.
5 ATM waterproof
Dial made of Stainless Damascus “Megabyte” Pattern.
Created in 2018
Diameter : 45 mm
Thickness : 10,5 mm
Bracelet 22 mm
Collector Unique Watch
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Swiss made automatic Movement ETA 2824.2
- 25 Ruby’s
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Date window
- Special hands, adapted to the dial
- Non-reflecting round mineral glass
- Luminous C3 hour and minute hands
Unique Forged Damascus stainless steel dial with Megabyte pattern.
- Movement visible at the back of the case, skeleton back with sapphire glass
- Black leather and stainless steel Natoquick bracelet (patented)
- Case made in 100% forged Damascus Stainless Steel by Chad Nicholson with Random pattern.
- Fully hand engraved case, by master Fabre, MOF ( Best French Worker)
- milled index and fitted with superluminova C3 visible at night after exposure
- Waterproof to 50 meters
- This watch is really unique...
- Selection: Men
- Style: Classical
- Case shape: Round
- Diameter: 45mm
- Height with horns: 55mm
- Case thickness: 10.5mm
- Wideness of the bracelet: 22mm
- Crown made in 100% stainless damascus steel.
The number 50 is distinguished by its round shape index, its small window's date, with 6/12 numbers, limited edition serial number and its dial made in MEGABYTE Damascus pattern.
Only 5 watches was fully hand engraved by master Fabre, make all of them really collectors.
The Stainless Damascus steel used in the manufacturing of this watch has been hand forged by Chad Nichols American craftsman, one of the few to offer a work of a blacksmith craftsman with the quality needed to make this high quality time piece.
The care and attention given to the manufacture of this steel were particularly rigorous in order to obtain an optimum quality...
Each watch is unique by the variation of the putting together of the elements composing the watch...
- The type of Damascus pattern used to make the dial
(For the Serie 0 we have selected 6 types of different damascus pattern for the dial)
- 2 date windows, one small and one big with or without triangular index
- Numbering 12/12, 6/12, 3/12
- Round, oblong or triangular index
- Limited edition serial number
Each combinations of these point make your Layer watches especially unique.
You are unique that is why you must expect unique collector time piece.
Lifetime warranty against production defect.